Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Piano - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Piano > Topics

Subject: lees die nadat jy ny OAC was
Replies: 0 Views: 961

serfie 12.04.11 - 02:48pm
..Again, I have not, in all my research, seen any proven healings, and the tongues I've witnessed sound like gibberish. Various studies have been done on glossalic speech that have all come to the same conclusion.
One group actually recorded some glossalic speech, then went to 5 different interpreters of this supposed angelic language and asked for a translation. Every one of them gave different answers as to what the words conveyed...none of the interpretations having any likeness to the others. Another group conducted a 10 year research study, delving into various different countries, languages, churches and religions. Know what they found? Glassalic speech is not only used by Christian Pentacostals, but is used by various different Voodoo adherents, Indian Mystics, and Pagans of all sorts. Furthermore, the speech patterns match! What's more, within the Christian community, those who learn of the Holy Spirit Baptism within a particular Church and recieve it through the laying on of hands, will speak in the same style, accent and pattern as the preacher...Meaning that if one were to take a Spirit Baptized individual from California and compare him/her to one in Florida, they would match their church, not each other, in form; proving that the speech is learned.
...I used to be a person that went to a chuch called New Testiment Christian Church. Their head pastor and church is in Graham, Washington, but they are spread internationally.
I got to a point where I wanted to get saved, so I spoke with the pastor. He led me, one on one, through the sinner's prayer, which I'm sure we are all familiar with. Then he started praying in tongues right after openning his bible to Acts, where it describes the day of pentacost, reading a short couple verses and closing his bible again. He then turned to me, laid his hands on my head and began praying that I would receive the baptism.
To be honest, I d *

* Piano Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Piano

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits